Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Indecisiveness and atschoooi-ness

I just installed this nice little program called hello, with which you simply can share photos with everyone else who has it without having to resize etc, and can upload photos to your blogspot-blog. So I might abandon lunicrax.livejournal.com a little while to try out this one.

Today... I watched an Egyptian film at the IMAX with two good friends. Very very nice, it made me remember lots of details from my Egypt trip about 6 years ago. Then we had some delicious lunch. In a timespan of about 3 seconds I got attacked by a vicious migraine, and had to go home immediately. The busride was far from comfortable, and well home the only other option than beheading myself was to sleep. Now it's almost gone, just lurking behind an ear, leaving room for an extra malicious COLD. I had it coming I suppose, I don't think I've been sick for about a year (not counting broken feet and migraines now and then). Well, this gives me time to do laundry and bake some bread.

Meg went back to Calgary today, and next time I'll see her will be in Sydney, about half a year from now. She gave me a lonely planet book on Australia and New Zealand for a farewell present, as inspiration. So there's no return. I simply have to go. And nothing makes me happier right now, it's been 7 years since I was there, so it is about time. And then I can meet two of my very best friends again. Back to life of NOT eating out, porridge diet and saving again. The priorities are set. Now, let's see how this looks, so I can try out that hello-program as well...

Edit: A few moments later - I guess one can get carried away with the settings and the photoshop smudgetool.. :)

1 comment:

Kraxia Kataraxia said...

Thessegull jag är expecting pics of all your birthday cakes!!! Please spam over one piece for Cassie and one for me!!Hopefully your birthday gift is on its way back home, as it never reached you!! I will try again, but the postage costs more than the things in the package!