Thursday, December 14, 2006

From the mouths of children...

Just had lunch after having helped out with some caroling at a mission downtown. One of my friends brought her two young boys, which was a lot of fun. While eating and talking, the 4 year old asked me where my mom is. I told him she is far away, in another country. "But..", he said, a bit upset about this thought, "You're just a baby!!!". Yup. Something to remember if I feel old any time soon!
I also got birdsitters for the hobbits, a family that has 14 birds already. Sweet. Just a few days to go now, and right NOW I have to finish a report. I am so intenesly annoyed with that report. It took me months to figure out how to do what I needed to do, and in the end it was just a week's worth of work. Grrr. Soon to be but a memory though, in 5 days I'm off. Also time to buy some milk and make an Àggost for the faculty Christmas potluck tomorrow. Yum.

1 comment:

Christine Leader said...

hehe - other people's kids, ain't they great!