Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Winterpeg -07

It's early December, and we have the winter I dreamt of when I was little. If there were hills, I'd surely go play in the snow. -28 this morning, and yesterday snowing without end - sounds like an excellent time to go to Hawaii. So, on Saturday, it's time.. :) All according to plans formed when I was 4. It's actually a rather special feeling, to have something come true that was planned so long ago. This morning, the sun was surrounded by icy halos, very pretty :) I ccan still see one over the tower through my window. It's Sinter Klaas day today! D and I realised we needed to combine our traditions somehow, so we'll simply do both Sinterklaas and Julafton!

In other news: LOADS of lab reports to grade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Sinterklaas! :)

Yvonne said...

This was the winter you dreamed of as a child--to me yesterday was a nightmare!!! Happy Sinterklaas!

I hope you have a FANTASTIC time in Hawaii. I'm expecting pictures on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time in Hawaii!