Thursday, January 10, 2008

Last night at the summit

After 2 nights of engineering, I'm about to start my last night of observing, together with some new observers, and another operator. They seem awesome, so I'm up for a fun night, I think! Also an exciting one - Since my flight leaves unfortunately early the next day (noon), I'll have to drive down one of the cars, which I'm not allowed to do unless I get some sleep first. So I'll have to leave the summit a bit after midnight. that will be an interesting experience... Driving 4WD UP the other evening was awesome enough (done as exercise for this upcoming experience, and luckily I passed ;)
My camera is broken, and I haven't been able to take it apart yet, so no more photos, I'm afraid...
Anyways, Hawaii, byebye, I wonder when I get a chance to come here again...

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Gosh, sorry about your camera. Hope you have a safe flight home.