Friday, November 21, 2014

Unexpectedly strong kicks

Ooooh, I have so much to write, to tell, to describe... But no time, so here’s a little peak into current events:
Today I got a HUGE kick to my stomach... (and a lot of smaller ones). From the inside... I held my hand over the stomach at the time, and I could feel it strongly from the outside as well! What a little kicker (kicker = frog in Dutch btw), I’m so happy that he seems so strong! :) What an incredible feeling that is... The first months, I was wondering so much how it would feel, and now I know. And it feels like communication, from this little soul I’m carrying, and I just cannot for my life put into words how incredible that feels. It’s sci-fi. Miraculous. Fantastic.

David is currently flying home from Las Vegas in his B767. He emailed and said they were grounded for a while, even though they were ready to take off, because Obama had just landed at the airport...

I’m not done my paper... I’m working on it, but I wouldn’t call it full time. It better be done before Christmas.

And it was cold today. -8 most of the day. But it’s going up to +14 on Monday. Would be nice, not particularly fond of the snow and ice lying around (even though the layer is about 100 times less than what Buffalo and area are experiencing!)

No comments: