Saturday, July 08, 2006

ARR!

Jubilation! Yesterday I went with a bunch of friends to the opening of Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Enjoying having a good time, we made sure to be in good time for standing in line (well, it was a substantial group of 17), with the appropriate attire. It is interesting when you go to the foodcourt washrooms to change, noticing people's glances, first feeling like a total geek, esp when remembering my age. But since I don't enjoy feeling weird, I changed my feelings into those of the happy and proud geek who enjoys brightening up someone's day a bit even if it might be in a scornful way for oneself, and immediately everything felt good again.

Anyways, what an awesome film experience. I was in heaven, it was exactly my kind of film, in all categories.

Today is saturday, and I'm sitting at home for a bit before heading out. It is very warm in my apartment, so it might soon be necessary to buy a fan.

Taste experience of the day: Yoghurt with cloudberry (hjortron) jam and fresh strawberries and cornflakes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures of the pirate gang going to cinema is expected!