Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Grrr...

Wednesday evening. Research not working at ALL right now, stupid software doesn't do as it is supposed to. Yes medears, I am back, in ye olde Winnipeg. Since a week. It feels like much longer for some reason. Well, after I landed last monday these things happened: My laptop screen died. My bike got a huge chunk of glass in the tyre (one night on the airport floor in Stansted leaving its tracks (no, not for the bike, for my spelling)). Bike is fixed, laptop not. Hence no new nice photos to brighten up your day. Oh, I also wake up with a nasty soar throat every morning, accompanied by irritatingly humble sneezing (i.e. not sick enough to justify staying at home (esp not without a computer..!), but enough to not feel like biking to school these last few days of ability-to-bike-ness before winter hits us. Autumn has arrived... It actually feels totally ok. Plans on visiting the caribbean in february might have something to do with that, but I think I also am fairly happy about most situations right now. Except for the computer situation of course. And the monetary situation a while longer (my usual successful ignoring of the university administration is on a hold right now, due to school fee payments and the resultant echoing void I stare at when checking my bank account. A new astronomy phd student started here, fresh from calgary, and to my enjoyment, she shares all my sentiments about the university administration. So its not only spoiled swedish students who think it's natural to have a phone in their office and enough money to live, etc, etc. Ha!)

But in OCTOBER, I'll have as much sushi as I can eat...

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Well, I'll be looking forward to October and the sushi then.