Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just about to fly...

Aaaargh! I have to PACK! Somehow not only the amount of baggage doubled, also the size of the suitcase did. But, I am packing the small suitcase inside the bigger one (since air canada broke it, and I need to take it back to get reimbursed and it's not mine. Grmbl). I wonder if the people who screen it are going to be suspicious?

The afternoon ended nicely in the backyard, playing badminton with brothers and father, in soft sunlight filtered by the trees, among frogs and huge mushrooms.

Yes, pack, need do, now. I'm getting less and less fond of that. I wonder what is going to happen to the bag THIS time... But first mum's lamb steak dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention that the leap over the Atlantic was performed on the Sep 11, the five-year jubilee (probably wrong word). Old dad was relieved when it all turned out well. I reckon that the plane was half-empty?