Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Up and down

Urgh. After having had an awesome up for a while (the climax being flying in darkness, using the stars for navigation, after a sushi meal and a dance class, on saturday evening), I decided to go dooown this afternoon. Well, it wasn't a conscious decision, I was happily preparing the lecture I was going to give in my advisor's absence (she had to leave for the airport), when I realised rather abruptly that the lecture didn't start at 2.30 as I by some odd reason had assumed the entire time (last one I did started 1.30...), but yeah, 1.30. By then it was 1:50, so it was no use rushing over. Oh, I felt so bad... I was looking forward to it a lot, and now the students wouldn't have all the info they needed. So, in short, feeling pretty much like a loser right now. On the good side of it, this will definitely never happen again, and I get to work a bit on how to not dig myself deep into regret about something I can't do anything about (or, rather, do everything I can about it, and then leave it). Anyways. First snow came a few days ago, and yesterday was halloween. Saw Shaun of the Dead, an awesome film.

No comments: