Sunday, February 18, 2007

Calgary, and it feels like spring...

It's above zero here! Yummmm... +5 right now. Conference is done, and I'm sitting in the lobby waiting for Candia. It's pretty nice to just rest for a bit. Of course, as soon as I left Winnipeg, temperatures skyrocketed (well, went from -inf to -8). I bought a shoe shelf at ikea. And some flat bread and lingonberries. Walked a snowy walk up in the hills sothwest of Calgary and then was able to breathe outside air without pain. Visited Ed and Meg in their cute house in Strathmore, and then the LTS-conference started. It's kind of interesting to meet up with people you see every 6 months and it feels like meeting old friends. A weird sensation has occurred within me though - I'm longing to get back to Winnipeg...!

2 comments:

Kraxia Kataraxia said...

LOnging to get back to 35-40 below zero, Anders Celsius degrees? That is the POLAR BEAR SYNDROME!!! Invented by me, this very second!!! Brumbrum!!
That lovely pic that shows up when I touch yours or Ds name on gmail, please send it, unrezised, to me!!! I want to have a big copy of it, with double glass, to kiss each morning, and Cassie to lick, of course. Today our menu is like this: spaghetti from yesterday with sauce from yesterday, meatballs fro day before yersterday or han newly fried, or quiche from day before yesterday.. Because the discusting bosses make us suffer like this..
GRRRRR...
Soon I will book a trip to somewhere where it is jungle and sea and sea and you see nothing but the Sea. But first, tralalaa, Monument Valley!!! Coyotes, beware, mum is coming!!!

Kraxia Kataraxia said...

Hilfe, ayudame, au secour, I need a new blog site to tease and insult those bosses with piggybanks up in their throats, filled with money they do not need and do not use in a proper way (travelling all the time, that is...)