Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Calm before storm

It's one of those evenings when I decided I cannot work any longer (the database I needed data from doesn't work either), and have a few minutes extra before the next bus comes. I could of course work on the talk I'll have to prepare for friday. Or study up on the procedure I have to work on tomorrow until I grow dead tired of it. No. Way past that point. Working until I tire of something would generally not take me anywhere... :)

The end of this month will be very nice (i.e. as soon as the poster I will create is handed in to be printed), but the time until then have potential of getting really stressful. What needs to be done is creating said poster as well as the info that is to be put onto it. It doesn't help that it's May, with friends who want to go out biking with me, and awesome weather (the sudden drop in temperature below zero a few days ago was, despite people's complaints, nothing but a blessing in disguise; all mosquitos that were most probably about to appear, froze to death).

Time to go!

No comments: