Friday, June 09, 2006

The slowest computer in the universe...!

No, it's not my laptop actually, but the computer (or something disguised as one) I'm sitting in front of in the business calss lounge of air canada at calgary airport. I ended up here after having volunteered to give up my place on my flight, since they were out of seats due to some plane malfunction somewhere... And, yeah, I get a pretty nice discount on my next flight due to that. Although, I also have to wait for about 6 hours till my next flight... fun . Luckily htere's a huge amount of food around, so I'm not starving. At all. As usual, during this week, then. I better go on some bikerides as soon as I get home.
I am quite tired after these 2 conferences, but on Monday, I leave again, for New Mexico and the synthesis workshop. Early. Indescribably early. Ok, enough of this grinding of cogwheels (I can't even see the text I am typing) - with some luck it might even be saved...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's my laptop who is the most retarded computer in this world. Just so you know.

How long are you in New Mexico?

Jag vill hör av dig för tusan! Du är ju fullkomligt on?bar! Jag drar till grekland p? m?ndag iallafall. KRAM

Kraxia Kataraxia said...

Querida hija, como est?s en Albuquerque?? Hoy dia tenia un clima grandioso, (si, clima es masculino, creo....el clima de Madrid.... hihi, mi cabeza tengo un poquitito mas que la cerveza vieja,,,, hihi...)
Creo que hace mucha calor in Nueva Mexico.... quantos dias stannar du där???
Tuya madre terribile...

Kraxia Kataraxia said...

en Nueva Mexico,,,

Kraxia Kataraxia said...

En excactamente la misma momento que el padre skickade dig ett sms s? kom det ett fr?n dig... hihi , hace calor, si... här var ocks? skönt idag... Damme har smsatt ockss? esta arrivendo ma?ana a medio dia (12.00 )

Kraxia Kataraxia said...

media dia... mitt p? dagen dvs...